Job Requirements or Qualifications:
- Must have the ability to read and interpret: Construction Methods, Materials and Codes, Site Requirements, Building Engineering and Designs for Architectural, Plumbing, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Structural Engineering and other similar subjects.
- Must be self-driven and motivated, possess excellent oral and written communication skills and able to Multi-Task projects, with different milestones and deadlines, and have a Strong attention to detail.
- Must have strength in CAD standards, protocols, procedures, Etc.
- Must be able to perform necessary clerical duties based on departmental needs, research, and sort; assemble data and clearly present findings through Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and AutoCAD.
- Understand and interpret building codes, site requirements, and other documentation that may have
an impact on the building plans. …… be able to complete day to day CAD work as it relates to permitting and construction.
- Would like to have three (3) years of on the job experience with BIM/REVIT.
- Create 3D models from samples and/or from 2D drawings in Revit.
Education and/or Experience:
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to a two-year technical degree and five (5) years of related job experience in an architectural firm, including a minimum of five (5) years’ experience with AutoCAD in a related field.
- Must be proficient with Auto CAD 2010 or better.
- Good planning, organizing, documenting, and communication skills.
- Team oriented.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to apply.