Plumbing Design Position
Position: Plumbing Designer
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Type: Full Time
Career Level: 3-8 years
Education Level: Professional Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
KSQ Architects is a national planning, engineering, architecture and interior design firm. With the merger of Peterson Associates in Charlotte, NC, the local firm is known as KSQ/Peterson. Long known as an award-winning design firm specializing in the design of Higher Education, K-12 Schools, Multifamily and Healthcare.
Today our firm also specializes in the practice of smart, sustainable design solutions to help our clients be good stewards of their resources–both natural and monetary.
Technical proficiency in Revit and Microsoft Office is required.
The candidate should also have the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team ethic
- Ability to interact professionally with the office, clients and consultants
- Technical production skills as necessary to effectively produce design & construction documents.
- Ability to perform plumbing load analysis and select plumbing equipment
- LEED Accreditation and/or Green Globes Professional Certification is a plus
- Motivated to become a licensed engineer a plus
- Fire protection design experience a plus
- Medical gas design experience a plus.
A comprehensive benefits package is available including medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, paid time off, holidays, and 401k plan.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org