Stewart & Conners Architects, PLLC is currently interviewing for the position Project Architect. Stewart & Conners Architects, PLLC is a full-service architectural firm, located in Charlotte, NC, specializing in the planning and design of communities for seniors, mixed-use and hospitality projects. The firm serves clients throughout the East and Mid-West. Team members enjoy competitive salaries and benefits including; 401k, health insurance, paid vacation/sick leave, and the opportunity to create a variety of interesting and exciting projects.
- Architectural design including conceptual studies, programming, schematic design, design development and construction documents.
- Direct and supervise staff members to assure that office/project objectives and goals are met including client requirements, design integrity and office standards.
- Maintaining project schedule and budget, in conjunction with Project Manager.
- Integration and coordination of work with other disciplines.
- Assist Principals/Project Managers with business development, and developing and fostering client, consultant and contractor relationships to foster repeat business.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Current licensure in the State of North Carolina.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive work history with experience in leading projects.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and Revit.
Successful candidates will have well-rounded experience, desire to be part of a collaborative, interdisciplinary design process, and are capable of displaying initiative within a team setting. LEED accreditation is desirable. Applicants must include electronic work samples, or a link to work samples along with a resume and cover letter to be considered.