McCulloch England Associates Architects is looking to add a qualified team member to assist in the production and management of projects as part of their BIM Execution Team. This person will be involved in all phases of design and construction and will assist the other members of the Design Team in producing documents and managing the model creation.
The role of this individual will include the following:
- Assist in developing and maintaining Revit templates and families
- Identify Process improvements in Revit implementation
- Produce Design and Construction Documents in Revit
- Education – Two-year Associates to Five-year Architecture degree
- Experience – Minimum of 5 years of BIM related Design and/or Construction experience.
- Detail oriented and process driven
- Excels in problem solving
- Strong organizational skills
- Required: Revit Architecture, AutoCAD, BIM360 Field/Glue, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Additional preferred competencies: SketchUp, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Creative Suite
McCulloch England is a medium sized architectural firm specializing in Healthcare. Located in Charlotte, North Carolina, our work extends to South Carolina and Virginia.
If you would like the opportunity join our firm please send your resume and/or portfolio (PDF preferred, no larger than 5MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org.