Stewart, a leading multi-discipline engineering firm, has an immediate opening for a Structural CAD Technician for the Charlotte office. This person will work with the engineering team to create structural plans and details using AutoCAD or REVIT. Additional responsibilities include, assisting with updating AutoCad and Revit standards, adherence to those standards, and internal file storage management of AutoCAD and REVIT files for structural, architectural, MEP, and Civil drawings.
Education requirements include Associates of Applied Science in Computer Aided Drafting and Design or REVIT
2-7 years of relevant work experience in structural engineering and/or AutoCAD 2005 or higher.
Proficient in Autocad and REVIT.
Stewart is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.
Contact : email@example.com
We are seeking a self-motivated, creative Architectural Intern with 2-5 years of experience working in an architectural and interior design firm. This individual will be assisting in all aspects of architectural design, from preliminary project design through a complete set of contract documents. This individual should have a basic understanding of building construction, building codes and accessibility compliance.
- Assist in the preparation of conceptual design, design development, and/or construction drawings
- Transfer “redlined” changes to update drawings
- Participate in design activities, including making minor adaptations and modifications; assist other designers in specific aspect of overall design
- Use established techniques, procedures, and equipment to prepare and/or correct construction documents
- Conduct research or consult with specialists for assistance in document preparation
- Use Autodesk Revit in preparation of documents
- Capable of working productively under pressure and willing to make the required time commitment to meet job obligations and the firm’s commitments
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant work experience required, preferably in healthcare
- LEED Accreditation a plus
- In the process towards licensure
- Proficient in Autodesk Revit, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Gmail
- SketchUp and other 3D Modeling skills beneficial
- Ability to understand and interpret construction drawings
- Drafting skills in detailing sufficient to work on construction drawings
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional Degree in Architecture
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative architectural and interior design firm that specializes in healthcare, senior living and medical office environments, please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio as one file (Adobe PDF preferred, no larger than 5 MB) or link to your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.