Scientific Environmental Design, Inc.
High Point, NC
If you are proficient in Autocad and Revit and enjoy working with a great team, then you’ll want to consider the unique opportunities this position offers.
This position must stay in close contact and manage working relationships with design teams, project managers, quality control, and other related business partners to maintain project schedule and design accuracy. Be able to manage the changing variables in a project. You must be able to work with residential building plans and convert it into Revit drawings. Coordinating with project management and the builder to ensure that accurate, details communications are maintained. You will develop heat loss/heat gain structure load analysis using SED’s proprietary design criteria. There are also duct design & space planning elements that are part of the project design process. This position requires timely completion of projects. You will need to demonstrate the ability to adapt quickly in this ever-changing business.
SED will provide trying on our specific analysis process.
Telecommuting and working on a contact basis will be considered for the right applicant
• 2 years experience using Revit, working with templates, families, schedules, space planning, and documentation.
• Proficiency in Autodesk Revit Architecture (currently using 2016)
• Proficiency in Autocad (currently using 2016)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
SED is looking to fill this position by February, 1 2017.
Neal Kearney 704 431 3754, email@example.com
Our company (Republic Refrigeration), is looking for a tutor that is capable of designing a class tailored for our specific needs. We would need to concentrate on piping, duct, and a small amount of family design.
Interested parties should contact:
Position based in Raleigh, NC Office; option for Charlotte, NC
The primary role of the Assistant Process Manager (APM) is to execute the successful implementation of technology and related processes and serve as an expert resource to a project team during both Preconstruction and Operations phases of the project. The APM is involved in project pursuits and helps develop BIM (Building Information Modeling) strategies for proposals. They lead the development of models, marketing materials, and are heavily involved in training efforts related to technology.
- Assists the Development of the BIM implementation Plan on new projects
- Assists the execution of Balfour Beatty’s role in preconstruction workflows
- Assist the project team to execute the BIM Implementation Plan
- Assist development of the BIM schedule
- Manages Clash Detection sessions and BIM related meetings
- Build models or further develops existing models to be used for specific BIM processes at all project phases
- Assist project teams by modeling building systems as needed
- Maintain and expand Balfour Beatty BIM content and detail libraries
- Produces site plans, models, animations and renderings
- Proactively pursues personal development to remain proficient in latest BIM technologies and programs
- Performs laser scanning and registration
Education and Experience
- B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, Design or related field and 4+ years of experience in the implementation of BIM/technology, operations, estimating, or related roles
- Demonstrates solid presentation skills and verbal/written skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency using the basics functions of a personal computer (email, internet, Word, Excel, Office, Outlook, etc). Is proficient using or knowledgeable of the following software: Navisworks, Revit, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Blue Beam, BIM 360 Field/Glue, Recap
• The Process Leader working in Technology & Process Development will be located in the main office. Performance of this job requires meetings at off-site locations and jobsites.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BE&K Building Group is looking for talented Virtual Design and Construction individuals who wish to grow in their career and join our team!
Our VDC (Virtual Design & Construction) Specialists are responsible for a wide range of BIM /VDC duties including but not limited to BIM coordination, model based quantity takeoff, assistance in VDC training of other project team members, working with subcontractors and designers regarding constructability issues; creating 2D/3D/4D logistics plans, researching and helping to implement new and emerging VDC related software and technologies and creating 3D and 4D visualization, renderings and simulations as needed for presentations and project pursuits. This position also assists and supports project management in duties and is involved with field activities, working closely with Project Managers and Superintendents on design and constructability coordination issues.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Two to Four-year Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of BIM related Design and/or Construction experience.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and Autodesk AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, and SketchUp.
- Knowledge of any other specified computer software or program skills that will be required for the position such as scheduling and quantity survey processes.
- Experience with model coordination, rendering and animation software a plus.
- Understanding of construction detailing and techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills – verbal, written and graphic.
- Willingness to be given instruction with the ability to plan, prioritize, organize and manage responsibilities on multiple projects
To learn more about BE&K Building Group and apply, please visit us at www.bekbg.com
Edifice, Inc is in search of a Virtual Construction BIM Coordinator. This position also requires problem solving skills and must have a strong understanding of construction. This position will be responsible for helping lead the development and utilization of virtual building models and related technologies assisting construction, preconstruction, sales, and project coordination. Duties include a high level of communications with our project teams, training of field team members, design partners and subcontractors. This position requires training and coordination with internal and external design and trade personnel in the utilization of BIM software and related technologies.
- Ability to create and/or modifying building models, performing clash detection , and generally leading project teams to realize the 3D/4D/5D/6D benefits and applying it to virtual construction processes within projects.
- Ability to read and interpret: Construction Methods, Materials and Codes, Site Requirements, Building Engineering and Designs for Architectural, Plumbing, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Structural Engineering and other similar subjects.
- Self-driven and motivated, possess excellent oral and written communication skills and able to Multi-Task projects, with different milestones and deadlines, and have a Strong attention to detail.
- Must have strength in Revit/CAD standards, protocols, procedures, Etc.
- Must be able to perform necessary clerical duties based on departmental needs, research, and sort; assemble data and clearly present and communicate findings clearly.
- Good planning, organizing, documenting, and communication skills.
- Team oriented work ethic.
Current versions of: Revit Architecture, Revit Structure, Revit MEP, AutoCAD, Navisworks Manage, BIM360 Field/Glue, Design Review, 3D MAX, Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and/or Experience
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to a two-year technical degree and three (3) years of related job experience in an architectural or construction firm, including a minimum of three (3) years’ experience with AutoCAD/Revit in a related field.
Email resumes’ to: email@example.com
Plumbing Design Position
Position: Plumbing Designer
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Type: Full Time
Career Level: 3-8 years
Education Level: Professional Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
KSQ Architects is a national planning, engineering, architecture and interior design firm. With the merger of Peterson Associates in Charlotte, NC, the local firm is known as KSQ/Peterson. Long known as an award-winning design firm specializing in the design of Higher Education, K-12 Schools, Multifamily and Healthcare.
Today our firm also specializes in the practice of smart, sustainable design solutions to help our clients be good stewards of their resources–both natural and monetary.
Technical proficiency in Revit and Microsoft Office is required.
The candidate should also have the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team ethic
- Ability to interact professionally with the office, clients and consultants
- Technical production skills as necessary to effectively produce design & construction documents.
- Ability to perform plumbing load analysis and select plumbing equipment
- LEED Accreditation and/or Green Globes Professional Certification is a plus
- Motivated to become a licensed engineer a plus
- Fire protection design experience a plus
- Medical gas design experience a plus.
A comprehensive benefits package is available including medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, paid time off, holidays, and 401k plan.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org