We are looking for an individual with superior drafting technology abilities and great communication skills to help develop and support the evolving production technology environment for one of the fastest growing architecture firms in the United States!
This individual will:
- Support core business applications – including Revit and AutoCAD
- Create new tools and content
- Assist in developing innovative strategies to drive production technology
- Identify possible process improvements through the use of technology
- Create and maintain packaged deployments for Autodesk software
- Develop and maintain Revit templates and families
- Assist in maintaining BSB Design’s national detail library
- Associate’s degree in Drafting Technology/Applied Sciences, architectural background preferred. Must also have:
- 5+ years of production experience in design, modeling, drafting or engineering
- 5+ years of production experience with Autodesk Revit and/or Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture
- Strong problem solving skills
- Passion for process improvement
View more information & apply
FMK Architects, an award winning architectural design firm located in Charlotte, NC, is seeking bright, talented and enthusiastic individuals to join the FMK team. We are a multi‐disciplinary design firm with a 25 year history of providing award architecture and planning services for urban development, multi‐ family residential, mixed‐use, commercial and healthcare clientele.
Immediate needs include positions for Project Architects, Architectural Interns, and Revit Technicians. We use Revit as our main software platform and are looking for individuals who can bring their individual talents and energy along with a desire to work in a BIM software environment. All positions have a minimum requirement of 1+ years of working Revit experience in an architecture firm.
Salary is commensurate with position, experience and skill level.
To find out more about FMK Architects please visit our website at www.fmkarchitects.com. Please send resumes to email@example.com , Attn: Jonathan Krueger
Edifice, Inc is in search of a Virtual Construction BIM Coordinator. This position also requires problem solving skills and must have a strong understanding of construction. This position will be responsible for helping lead the development and utilization of virtual building models and related technologies assisting construction, preconstruction, sales, and project coordination. Duties include a high level of communications with our project teams, training of field team members, design partners and subcontractors. This position requires training and coordination with internal and external design and trade personnel in the utilization of BIM software and related technologies.
- Ability to create and/or modifying building models, performing clash detection , and generally leading project teams to realize the 3D/4D/5D/6D benefits and applying it to virtual construction processes within projects.
- Ability to read and interpret: Construction Methods, Materials and Codes, Site Requirements, Building Engineering and Designs for Architectural, Plumbing, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Structural Engineering and other similar subjects.
- Self-driven and motivated, possess excellent oral and written communication skills and able to Multi-Task projects, with different milestones and deadlines, and have a Strong attention to detail.
- Must have strength in Revit/CAD standards, protocols, procedures, Etc.
- Must be able to perform necessary clerical duties based on departmental needs, research, and sort; assemble data and clearly present and communicate findings clearly.
- Good planning, organizing, documenting, and communication skills.
- Team oriented work ethic.
Current versions of: Revit Architecture, Revit Structure, Revit MEP, AutoCAD, Navisworks Manage, BIM360 Field/Glue, Design Review, 3D MAX, Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and/or Experience
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to a two-year technical degree and three (3) years of related job experience in an architectural or construction firm, including a minimum of three (3) years’ experience with AutoCAD/Revit in a related field.
Email resumes’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WMBA, an award winning, fast pace, Architectural & Interior Design Firm specializing in Healthcare & Bio-Tech industries is immediately seeking a full time architectural intern with a minimum of 1 year experience. Candidates should be creative and self-motivated, with a professional degree in architecture. Applicants will contribute to a collaborative design studio environment that requires creative problem solving and design skills with multi-tasking abilities to manage time effectively on a multitude of projects.
Send Resumes to:
Wright McGraw Beyer Architects, p.a.
2201 Water Ridge Parkway
Charlotte, NC 28217
Attn: Heather Hogan
YCH Architects is seeking an Architectural Revit Technician/ Architectural Intern to join our studio. We use Revit as a production platform for our projects. Work will include efforts to develop and complete architectural drawings and documents for retail centers, construction documents for healthcare, banks, educational and other complex projects. Must be able to interpret and create Revit families and coordinate construction documents.
Preferable experience requirements: Minimum 2+ years of working Revit experience in an architecture firm or 2 year Associate degree in Architecture or 4-year degree in Architecture. Must have an intermediate level of proficiency in Revit 2015 and have experience in development of construction documents for retail, healthcare, schools and general commercial projects. Project Management skills not required.
Salary is commensurate with experience and skill level.
Established in 1984, YCH Architects offices is located adjacent to I-85, just north of the 485/I-85 interchanges, making access to the corporate offices significantly easier for those in Charlotte or the University City area.
YCHA is a great learning environment and offers exposure to many different project types and disciplines. YCHA participates in the IDP process to assist Graduates in their quest for licensure.
A resume of the firm’s work is available for review at www.ycharch.com. The firm has enjoyed and developed a diverse Project Portfolio of Work and has had the opportunity to design and participate in the development of many significant Regional Projects around the Charlotte, NC Area.
The practice has demonstrated the ability to work in Healthcare, Corporate, Government, Ecclesiastical, and Public Educational Projects, including K-12 and University work. Specialty work includes experience in the National Motor Sports Industry for NASCAR.
Email Resumes’ to: email@example.com
Architectural Intern II
We are seeking a self-motivated, creative Architectural Intern with 2-5 years of experience working in an architectural and interior design firm. This individual will be assisting in all aspects of architectural design, from preliminary project design through a complete set of contract documents and construction administration. This individual should have a basic understanding of building construction, building codes and accessibility compliance.
· Assist in the preparation of conceptual design, design development, and/or construction
· Transfer “redlined” changes to update drawings
· Participate in design activities, including making minor adaptations and modifications; assist
other designers in specific aspect of overall design
· Use established techniques, procedures, and equipment to prepare and/or correct construction
· Conduct research or consult with specialists for assistance in document preparation
· Use Autodesk Revit in preparation of documents
· Capable of working productively under pressure and willing to make the required time
commitment to meet job obligations and the firm’s commitments
· Minimum 2-5 years of relevant work experience required, preferably in healthcare
· LEED Accreditation a plus
· In the process towards licensure
· Proficient in Autodesk Revit, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Bluebeam,
· SketchUp, Lumion, 3ds Max and other 3D Modeling skills beneficial
· Ability to understand and interpret construction drawings
· Drafting skills in detailing sufficient to work on construction drawings
· Excellent time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Professional Degree in Architecture
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative architectural and interior
design firm that specializes in healthcare, senior living and medical office environments, please send your
cover letter, resume and portfolio as one file (Adobe PDF preferred, no larger than 5 MB) or link to your
resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.