The Charlotte Revit User Group on January 26th has been canceled due to a scheduling conflict. We plan to reschedule the meeting and will inform you once we have a new date on the calendar.
Join TPM and Autodesk as we present Autodesk LIVE. Understand how, with a single click, Autodesk LIVE can take your Revit model into an interactive visualization environment that can be showcased live or shared with other team members to explore on their own. In this User Group we will show:
- Leveraging Autodesk LIVE and Revit to seamlessly go from design to interactive presentations with a single click.
- Learn how to customize your visualization using the Autodesk LIVE editor
- Understand how to publish to free Autodesk LIVE viewer for mobile or desktop presentations
Featured Speaker: Joe Gould, Senior Technical Specialist, Autodesk
Date: Thursday, January 26th
Scientific Environmental Design, Inc.
High Point, NC
If you are proficient in Autocad and Revit and enjoy working with a great team, then you’ll want to consider the unique opportunities this position offers.
This position must stay in close contact and manage working relationships with design teams, project managers, quality control, and other related business partners to maintain project schedule and design accuracy. Be able to manage the changing variables in a project. You must be able to work with residential building plans and convert it into Revit drawings. Coordinating with project management and the builder to ensure that accurate, details communications are maintained. You will develop heat loss/heat gain structure load analysis using SED’s proprietary design criteria. There are also duct design & space planning elements that are part of the project design process. This position requires timely completion of projects. You will need to demonstrate the ability to adapt quickly in this ever-changing business.
SED will provide trying on our specific analysis process.
Telecommuting and working on a contact basis will be considered for the right applicant
• 2 years experience using Revit, working with templates, families, schedules, space planning, and documentation.
• Proficiency in Autodesk Revit Architecture (currently using 2016)
• Proficiency in Autocad (currently using 2016)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
SED is looking to fill this position by February, 1 2017.
Neal Kearney 704 431 3754, firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Architectural Intern
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Entry Level – 5 Years Experience
DAS Architecture, Inc. is a Charlotte, North Carolina based firm located in the heart of Historic South End in the Design Center of the Carolinas. We provide a variety of services in all market sectors and have a diverse background portfolio including architecture, planning and interior design. DAS Architecture, Inc. uses 3D BIM project delivery exclusively.
- As an intern you will work under the mentorship of experienced staff members on all aspects of the
- Design and production of a variety of project types and sizes
- Perform architectural design and documentation tasks related to any phase of the project process
- Developing accurate, three-dimensional models of structures
- Generate revisions and corrections from outline mock-ups, redlined drawings and project document sets
- Bachelors of Architecture or Masters of Architecture (accredited degree program preferred)
- Basic knowledge of 3D modeling, rendering, presentation and design software such as Revit, Adobe suite, and 3ds Max
- Proficiency in Revit that includes experience in each phase of design and documentation is preferred
- Knowledge and experience in creating construction documents
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, being comfortable with and able to make presentations to a variety of groups
- A strong work ethic with demonstrated organizational and time-management techniques
- Display abilities to work well with others in a team environment
- Working knowledge of Revit or ability to learn
If interested in applying for this position, please send a cover letter, resume and electronic portfolio to email@example.com
McCulloch England Associates Architects is looking to add a qualified team member to assist in the production and management of projects as part of their BIM Execution Team. This person will be involved in all phases of design and construction and will assist the other members of the Design Team in producing documents and managing the model creation.
The role of this individual will include the following:
- Assist in developing and maintaining Revit templates and families
- Identify Process improvements in Revit implementation
- Produce Design and Construction Documents in Revit
- Education – Two-year Associates to Five-year Architecture degree
- Experience – Minimum of 5 years of BIM related Design and/or Construction experience.
- Detail oriented and process driven
- Excels in problem solving
- Strong organizational skills
- Required: Revit Architecture, AutoCAD, BIM360 Field/Glue, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Additional preferred competencies: SketchUp, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Creative Suite
McCulloch England is a medium sized architectural firm specializing in Healthcare. Located in Charlotte, North Carolina, our work extends to South Carolina and Virginia.
If you would like the opportunity join our firm please send your resume and/or portfolio (PDF preferred, no larger than 5MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our company (Republic Refrigeration), is looking for a tutor that is capable of designing a class tailored for our specific needs. We would need to concentrate on piping, duct, and a small amount of family design.
Interested parties should contact:
Our next meeting, 360 Field & 360 Glue, is Wednesday, April 6th at 5:30pm.
RSVP and view more details here.