Our company (Republic Refrigeration), is looking for a tutor that is capable of designing a class tailored for our specific needs. We would need to concentrate on piping, duct, and a small amount of family design.
Interested parties should contact:
Our next meeting, 360 Field & 360 Glue, is Wednesday, April 6th at 5:30pm.
RSVP and view more details here.
Vinyet Architecture is a small firm located in Rock Hill, South Carolina focusing on high end residential throughout the Carolinas. They do some smaller commercial work in the Charlotte area as well. Being a small firm, they need someone that is self-motivated and able to wear many different hats. Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of experience and either be licensed or on the path to licensure. Primary roles are taking designs from conceptual sketches through design development all the way to construction documents.
They have additional office locations in Asheville, NC and Charleston, SC.
To submit a resume please email Justin Smith at email@example.com
For examples of their work please visit www.vin-yet.com
Next Meeting: 360 Field and 360 Glue
Both Autodesk 360 Field & Autodesk 360 Glue have become valuable BIM Collaboration tools in the daily operating procedures of many construction managers. These tools add value from initial preconstruction efforts all the way through closeout and final punch lists. Brian King, Gregg Haeberle and Daryl from Rodgers Builders Inc. will provide an overview of how each of these products works and the value that they have added to the company. We will also show how architects, engineers, consultants and sub-contractors interact with these tools on a typical project. You will see how 360 Field & Glue have changed the workflow of a construction project and provide for a more streamlined communication process.
Featured Speaker: Rodgers Builders
Date: Wednesday, April 6th
RSVP here or through our mobile app.
Position based in Raleigh, NC Office; option for Charlotte, NC
The primary role of the Assistant Process Manager (APM) is to execute the successful implementation of technology and related processes and serve as an expert resource to a project team during both Preconstruction and Operations phases of the project. The APM is involved in project pursuits and helps develop BIM (Building Information Modeling) strategies for proposals. They lead the development of models, marketing materials, and are heavily involved in training efforts related to technology.
- Assists the Development of the BIM implementation Plan on new projects
- Assists the execution of Balfour Beatty’s role in preconstruction workflows
- Assist the project team to execute the BIM Implementation Plan
- Assist development of the BIM schedule
- Manages Clash Detection sessions and BIM related meetings
- Build models or further develops existing models to be used for specific BIM processes at all project phases
- Assist project teams by modeling building systems as needed
- Maintain and expand Balfour Beatty BIM content and detail libraries
- Produces site plans, models, animations and renderings
- Proactively pursues personal development to remain proficient in latest BIM technologies and programs
- Performs laser scanning and registration
Education and Experience
- B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, Design or related field and 4+ years of experience in the implementation of BIM/technology, operations, estimating, or related roles
- Demonstrates solid presentation skills and verbal/written skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency using the basics functions of a personal computer (email, internet, Word, Excel, Office, Outlook, etc). Is proficient using or knowledgeable of the following software: Navisworks, Revit, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Blue Beam, BIM 360 Field/Glue, Recap
• The Process Leader working in Technology & Process Development will be located in the main office. Performance of this job requires meetings at off-site locations and jobsites.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BE&K Building Group is looking for talented Virtual Design and Construction individuals who wish to grow in their career and join our team!
Our VDC (Virtual Design & Construction) Specialists are responsible for a wide range of BIM /VDC duties including but not limited to BIM coordination, model based quantity takeoff, assistance in VDC training of other project team members, working with subcontractors and designers regarding constructability issues; creating 2D/3D/4D logistics plans, researching and helping to implement new and emerging VDC related software and technologies and creating 3D and 4D visualization, renderings and simulations as needed for presentations and project pursuits. This position also assists and supports project management in duties and is involved with field activities, working closely with Project Managers and Superintendents on design and constructability coordination issues.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Two to Four-year Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of BIM related Design and/or Construction experience.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and Autodesk AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, and SketchUp.
- Knowledge of any other specified computer software or program skills that will be required for the position such as scheduling and quantity survey processes.
- Experience with model coordination, rendering and animation software a plus.
- Understanding of construction detailing and techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills – verbal, written and graphic.
- Willingness to be given instruction with the ability to plan, prioritize, organize and manage responsibilities on multiple projects
To learn more about BE&K Building Group and apply, please visit us at www.bekbg.com
We are looking for an individual with superior drafting technology abilities and great communication skills to help develop and support the evolving production technology environment for one of the fastest growing architecture firms in the United States!
This individual will:
- Support core business applications – including Revit and AutoCAD
- Create new tools and content
- Assist in developing innovative strategies to drive production technology
- Identify possible process improvements through the use of technology
- Create and maintain packaged deployments for Autodesk software
- Develop and maintain Revit templates and families
- Assist in maintaining BSB Design’s national detail library
- Associate’s degree in Drafting Technology/Applied Sciences, architectural background preferred. Must also have:
- 5+ years of production experience in design, modeling, drafting or engineering
- 5+ years of production experience with Autodesk Revit and/or Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture
- Strong problem solving skills
- Passion for process improvement
View more information & apply